Dates & Fees:
International Summer Camp
Ages: 10-17 years old
Start Date: 17 June 2019
Closure Date: 02 August 2019
PACKAGE PRICE (per week)
€735 (incl. airport transfer and registration fee)
The Price for 1-week course includes:
- Student Welcome Pack. A carry folder including brochures about Cyprus in
English, notebook, pen etc.
- Computerised placement test on first day of attendance to determine
appropriate starting level for each student.
- Intensive tuition in general English
- Four, 45-minute sessions each day, five days a week (a total of forty
lessons/thirty hours of tuition).
- All learning materials including audio-visual resources and specially produced
booklets based on recognized textbook materials.
- Small groups of no more than 16 students.
- All groups taught by qualified English mother-tongue teachers.
- All four language skills – Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening covered in
a balanced curriculum.
- Final computerized test to determine progress made.
- Final Certificate confirming attendance at lessons and ability level attained.
This confirmation of attendance at an EU licensed school will count,
in some countries, towards students’ final school grade.
- Specialized teaching rooms.
- Audio-Visual facilities in all rooms.
- Interactive whiteboards.
- Cafeteria available during breaks.
- Use of computer lab. Internet access for students (monitored).
- Use of school’s sports facilities – volleyball and basketball courts, Astroturf
- Screening room for showing of films.
- Air-conditioning in all areas of the school.
- Changing daily menu.
- Full English breakfast at the Hotel.
- Lunch at highly recommended restaurants daily.
- Buffet Dinner at the Hotel every night.
- Lunch at highly recommended restaurants on full-day excursion (not packed
- Special dietary needs catered for.
- Full-Board accommodation
- Shared rooms for three or four students.
- Single rooms for accompanying teachers.
- New, fully air-conditioned buses.
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure.
- Daily transfers between hotel and school for classes.
- All transport for included excursions.
- Limassol and Paphos (Limassol Harbour and castle, Kourion amphitheatre,
Tombs of the Kings, Mosaics, Paphos Castle and fishing harbour)
- A day out at Waterworld - Europe's biggest themed water park. (Entrance fee
with unlimited rides incl.)
- Paralimni/Protaras area and Shopping- Fig Tree Bay beach.
- Agia Napa Monastery, Harbour and Thalassa Museum –Nissi Beach
- Cavo Greco and surrounding area – Konnos Bay.
- Deryneia Folkloric Museum – Kapparis beach.
All excursions will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
TO SUM UP :
THE WEEKLY PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES
- Transfers from/to Larnaca Airport at start and end of course.
- Meet & Assist in Larnaca Airport
- Welcome Pack
- Hotel Accomodation
- High quality changing daily menu (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 20 English Language lessons (45 minutes each)
- All educational material (booklets, note books, pens)
- Certificate of Attendance
- Full-day Excursion
- Half-day Excursion
- Night Excursion
- Daily programme of Afternoon and Evening Activities
- All taxes where applicable
*The price does not include: insurance, pocket money and optional excursions
If you have a group and/or agent enquiry please contact us at email@example.com